So a double-dog combo to go, photos and a blog meme.
Rules for the game include:
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share Christmas facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? First, which did you get?
2. Real or artificial tree? Tree. Singular? There are least eight up, not sure that is the extent of the Yuletide mayhem. See the slide show
3. When do you put up the tree? Key word there is you.
4. When do you take the tree down? Another questions with aforementioned key word.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, Weigels or Mayfield’s. Usually without spirits.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? All were welcomed.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I better at buying things I don’t like for myself.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I like mailing cards. To hell with tree saving.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? Yeah, I’m going to go with Coma’s “It’s a Wonderful Life”
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Thanksgiving week is the official start of the Christmas buying. Anything earlier is to buy into Christmas sales in August. Wonder why Amazon has thought of “locking in” gifts a year early?
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies and cookies.
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I like white lights, no tinsel.
14. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town by the Boss the E Street Band. Also, John Prine’s Christmas in Prison.
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We always stay home for Christmas Eve and hit the family trail the day after Christmas.
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes, with the help of the Internets.
17. Angel on the tree top or a star? Both, with as many trees as we have, all options are available.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Both and the day after Christmas.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic.
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Hmmm… a variation of you. We have theemed and unthemed.
21. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk, of course.
22. Least favorite holiday song? Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer.
23. Favorite ornament? We have a large collection of Westmoore Pottery Christmas ornaments. I’ve often given them as gifts as well.
I’m tagging Byron Chesney, mocktech, The Kat House, Frank Murphy dot com, The House of Flying Monkeys, Jim Miller’s Menial Musings. and Legally Brunette . OK, that’s seven!